Condo | Downtown
|1 bedroom||from $500,650|
|2 bedrooms||from $723,900|
|3 bedrooms||from $1,852,900|
|Luxury units available|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2023-04-21
- Indoor Parking
- Train station
- Outdoor parking
- Model units
- Maître Bâtisseurs Warranty
- registering now
- currently building
- move-in ready
The downtown skyline on prestigious Rue de la Montagne is about to be transformed. A perfect blend of elegant design, bold architecture and discreet urban luxury. Stunning Solstice. This boutique project will feature 44 storeys of bright living spaces designed for urban living enthusiasts.
The building stands proudly, inhabited with the spirit of Manhattan’s skyscrapers while also keeping its roots in Montreal’s soil. The red brick of our houses. The brass of our churches. The stones of our history. The lobby as well as a large wall adjacent to the pool will give life to creations from Montreal ceramicist Pascale Girardin, whose work graces the walls of prestigious establishments such as the Four Seasons in Las Vegas and Nobu in New York.
- 330 units on 44 storeys
- Surface area: 507 to 1741 sq.ft (executive studios 377 sq.ft, penthouses 3280 sq.ft)
- Exceptional ensemble of luxious 1, 2 or 3-bedroom condominiums
- Ultra-functional kitchen
- Private balcony
- In close proximity to many commercial arteries: Sainte-Catherine, Sherbrooke and Notre-Dame streets
- Distinctive architecture designed by Montreal-based firm NEUF Architect(e)s
- Complete Scandinavian spa, private wine cellar and tasting area, business centre, gym, yoga space, relaxation space and terrace
- Collaboration between Restoration Hardware and California Closet
Solstice is a Consortium QMD-Ménard project.
Appropriating downtown Montreal thanks to its coveted location on de la Montagne street, Solstice Montréal promises privileged access to all transports. Less than 300 feet away are Lucien L’Allier metro, the commuter train station and the future REM station – with direct access to the airport. By car, you only have to drive one street corner to reach Highway 720. Five minutes’ walk is all you need to access businesses, boutiques and restaurants on Sainte-Catherine. All of the city’s festivals and international events are at your door.
Request more informationwww.solsticemontreal.com
Luxury units available
This project offers prestigious units.
Look at the Luxury Section here.