|1 bedroom||from $365,000|
|2 bedrooms||from $474,000|
|3 bedrooms||from $563,993|
* Price before taxes. Indicative value only. Prices subject to change without notice. Units with different features, sizing, number of rooms and prices may be available.Legal policy.Last update :2023-10-12
Located in Griffintown West, this new project by Prével offers 1 to 3 bedroom units as well as studios and townhouses.
Welcome to Quartier Général!
What distinguishes Quartier Général is its permeability: the way it opens onto the existing structure to create a living environment that is both inviting and lively. The project is thus deployed on two 8-storey islets crossed by a pedestrian walkway. Its architecture on two scales integrates harmoniously into the landscape of West Griffintown.
Inside and out, everything has been thought to create a living environment that is as inspiring and welcoming.
Quartier Général at a glance:
- 2 phases of 8 floors each, for a total of 300 housing units
- A prime location that makes the most of Griffintown West and Little Burgundy, a few steps from the Lachine Canal.
- An architecture inspired by the industrial past of the district.
- A warm lobby that connects both buildings, people and all the utilities.
- Common spaces designed to socialize where you can surpass yourself or simply take a break.
- A wide variety of units to customize through the choice of finishes.
- A pedestrian walkway and a green alley where art and vegetation take center stage.
Diversified common areas:
- A lobby that is both friendly and comfortable, where you can work, study, or sip coffee.
- A state-of-the-art sports center and a large swimming pool with a green wall.
- Roofs arranged in three separate areas where you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, areas dedicated to meals and work surrounded by green areas.